26 teams of 11 different countries (France, Poland, Turkey, Slovenia, Switzerland, Romania, Austria, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Czech Republic) and different academic levels (L1- M2) had joined the 2013 edition of the competition.
- Thierry Paquot, urban philosopher (Institut d’Urbanisme de Paris) - Chairman of the jury
- Nicolas Duverger, architect, Director of CAUE 72
- Laure Guillemette, engineer with the City of Nantes parks and gardens department
- François Lassalle, expert in green roofing, Chairman ADIVET
- Loïc Mareschal, landscape architect (Phytolab)
- Louis Marie Rivière, agronomist, Chairman of Angers Loire Métropole development council
Teams and winners
3 equally placed teams (prize : 1,500 euros).
Symbiosis, life at the pace of the Loire - Lucille Daunay (Master 1 - School of architecture of Nantes) and Édith Simorre (engineer M1 - Agrocampus Ouest - CFR Angers) France
Dispersed materiality - Katja Vidic et Nina Skali (Master 2 - University of Ljubljana - Architecture / Landscape Architecture) Slovenia
Koliščarji (pile dwellers) - Tadej Bevk, Eva Strgar, Blaz_Meznaric Tadej Bogovic, Alenka Bratec (Licence 3 - University of Ljubljana - Architecture / Landscape Architecture) Slovenia